Admissions Process For International Students
During the application process, each international applicant will be evaluated on character, academic performance, willingness to work to his potential, and ability to work with others. The process can take as little as one week and consists of the following steps:
- Request an information packet
- Submit application, required documents and forms, and application fee
- Be accepted at St. Catherine’s Academy
- Complete enrollment forms and pay down payment and fees
- Apply for an F-1 student visa
These requirements apply only to international students. Please click here for admissions requirements for domestic students (US Citizens/Legal Residents living in the US).
- Application for admission (front and back)
- Parent questionnaire (front and back)
- Teacher evaluation form (front and back)
- Principal/Administrator evaluation form (front and back)
- Copy of most recent report card - with certified English translation
- Copy of last year’s report card - with certified English translation
- Bank verification form
- Copy of passport
- Copy of student's birth certificate - with certified English translation
- Copy student’s immunization record - with certified English translation
- Verification of vaccinations form
- Result of educational, psychological or special testing (if applicable/copy) with certified English translation
- Current photo of student (write student's full name on the back and attach to this form)
- Nonrefundable application fee: $175
- Copy of guardianship/custody documents (if applicable) - with certified English translation
- Admissions checklist
- Copy of Baptism certificate (if Catholic) - with certified English translation
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if Catholic) - with certified English translation
Schedule A Tour
During a tour, you and your son will visit our classrooms and other facilities, meet faculty and staff, and even interact with our current students. In order to make the most of your visit, we recommend that your tour takes place during specified school hours when cadets are engaged in a variety of program areas.
Private family tours are offered Monday through Friday from 9:00am - noon and then again from 1:00pm - 3:00pm. If you are unable to attend during these times, our admissions team will be happy to set up a time that fits with your schedule. Tours last approximately one hour.
Please contact our admissions team at (714) 772-1363 or complete this contact form to schedule a tour.
Please feel free to contact our admissions team by phone or email throughout the admissions process. Our helpful and friendly staff will be happy to schedule a tour or cadet shadow visit, assist with application requirements, or answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with your family.
- Admissions Process
- Application & Forms
- En Español
- English Language Learners
- Studying In The US
- Frequently Asked Questions
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.