Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
St. Catherine's Academy strives to welcome all qualified applicants regardless of their ability to afford full tuition. Partial financial aid is offered to qualifying families. This assistance covers a portion of the family’s tuition costs and other fees. It does not need to be paid back. Each family’s need is evaluated on an individual basis to determine the amount of their financial aid award.
The availability of funds for financial aid varies each year. We encourage those interested in applying for financial aid to do so as soon as possible as funds are limited. Families requesting financial aid must apply on a yearly basis and meet specific criteria.
Financial aid applications will be provided to new families once the following items are received by the admissions department:
- Application for Admission
- Parent Questionnaire
- Documents listed on the Admissions Checklist
- Student must be eligible to re-enroll for the upcoming school year prior to applying for financial aid.
- Financial agreements from the preceding year must have been fulfilled or as scheduled.
- Student must have shown satisfactory behavior and achievement in the academic, military, and residency (if applicable) programs for the preceding year and have maintained a C+ average or above.
How to Apply
Sibling discounts assist families with multiple children enrolled in the school at the same time. Discounts do not apply to boarding fees. Families do not need to complete a financial aid application to qualify for the following sibling discounts:
- First child pays 100% of tuition cost (0% discount).
- Second child pays 90% of tuition cost (10% discount).
- Third child pays 85% of tuition cost (15% discount).
- Fourth child pays 80% of tuition cost (20% discount).