Campus & Facilities
St. Catherine’s Academy is situated on a beautiful 8-acre campus in the heart of Anaheim’s historic district. Our campus features superb facilities, historic buildings, and lots of outdoor space. Maintaining a safe and secure campus for our students is a top priority.
- 3 classroom buildings
- Science lab
- Computer lab
- Learning resource center
- Marching band & music room
- Piano room
- 4 dormitories
- Infirmary, with full-time registered nurse
- Game room
- Movie room
- St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel, with seating for approximately 300
- Dining hall
- Zaborowski Hall assembly room
- Administrative offices
- Staff housing
- Maintenance shop
Athletic Fields & Facilities:
- Indoor pool
- Sports field
- Indoor gymnasium
- Obstacle course
- Recess area (3rd – 8th grade)
- Recess area and playground (TK - 2nd grade)
- Campus-wide wireless network
- Interactive SMART projectors in each classroom
- Computer lab
- SCA is located just two miles north of Disneyland. The campus, especially the dorms, offers excellent views of Disney’s nightly fireworks display.
- Completed in 1889, the original buildings of St. Catherine's Academy were the first structures built by the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose in California. Previous schools and the Motherhouse had all been purchased or donated as existing buildings.
- Over 50 palm trees shade our beautiful campus.
- The St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel honors Captain William Maguire, SCA chaplain and Navy chaplain present at the Attack on Pearl Harbor. Father Maguire was featured on the cover of Life magazine.
- A statue of St. Joseph remained standing throughout the earthquake of 1933 despite severe damage to many campus structures. The statue remains in the pool area today.
- Five staff members and 11 Dominican Sisters reside on campus.
- An amazing six-person maintenance team maintains our campus and buildings.
We invite prospective families, alumni, and other visitors to schedule a tour. Please contact us for more information.